A question for the women out there that have been pregnant before: did you cry a lot more over rather silly things in your second trimester? I seem to.
Here is a list of the things that I’ve cried over in the past two weeks:
- not winning a bid on eBay
- My sweetie eating what I thought was the last lime popsicle
- Watching the season premiere of Heroes
- NPR story about pets being left behind in Galveston TX during the hurricane
- Walking a block to buy a taco and realizing that I forgot my wallet
- Thinking I forgot my Mom’s birthday (this actually started off a 30 minute crying jag)
- Minnow throwing up under the dining room table
- Over spilled milk (seriously, but it was buttermilk, which I think smells rather awful!)
- Not being able to dance at Tease-o-rama
- Jen leaving to live in London for awhile
- Wrecking this stupid attempt at a chenille blanket
- Feeling the baby move–I’m pretty sure that was a foot!
- Not seeing Eileen
- Disliking our living room rug
This is normal, right?