Ah pregnancy! What a fun emotional rollercoaster you are!
Things I cried about this week (and a couple from last):
- After my friend told me that those organic baby carrots I buy from Trader Joe’s turn slightly whitish if they’ve been out to long due to the chlorine that they are dipped in. So basically I’ve turned my uterus into a swimming pool. HOT!
- Having my purse stolen! Yup! It really does suck. And there’s been a rash of it happening in SF right now. But I must remember that as long as I’m OK, and the baby’s OK that everything’s OK.
- The movie Waitress
- Missing Eileen’s awesome performance at TOR
- Missing my ability to poop! Damn pregnancy constipation!
- This Obsessive on CHOW JUST WATCH THE VIDEO AND NOT CRY
- Korto dedicated her collection to her daughter
- Leanne winning Project Runway
- Having my Microsoft Office lose all 1200 of my contacts and meetings. Uh–sorry I forgot that dentist appointment/lunch/deadline/your number. I don’t suck, but Microsoft really does!
- My sweetie making my fresh orange juice at 6:00AM in the morning
- My first Braxton Hicks contraction
- Signing up for this class
- Ordering a new rug for the living room and seeing my sweetie had already moved all of the furniture and put it down
- One word: work
- My oldest niece turning 12–welcome to your tweens, Banks! Don’t turn into Miley Cyrus!
- Getting this utterly gorgeous kit in the mail and thinking about how much fun it will be to make them! Thank you Alicia for your beautiful note and I don’t even want to open it–it’s so pretty and just full of dreams. Is there anything more glorious than an unopened kit waiting for crafty inspiration to happen
- Nearly throwing my iPod alarm radio clock out the window at 2:00AM last night in a fit of apoplectic rage when I couldn’t get to sleep and the iPod wasn’t playing the sleep soundtrack I needed to help me fall back asleep
- Renee’s beautiful card–oh that was a good weep! And the delicious book that came with it
Stay tuned for more fits of pregnancy hormones soon!